Welcome to Second Brickfast!
Welcome to Second Brickfast! This site hosts lego fan art by me (Rick Martin, a.k.a. fastlindyrick). I make fan art based on science fiction and fantasy novels that I like. I focus on the works of Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson, though I've done work based on various other authors as well. Note that I have no affiliation with any of those authors; I'm just a fan or their work, and I enjoy making and sharing an uncommon form of fan art. Most of my artwork involves traditional lego builds and customized minifigures, but I have produced some digital artwork as well in the form of 3D renders.
- Custom lego t-shirt collection
- My custom t-shirts that I made to wear to conventions (May 2023)
- My fourth attempt at a chasmfiend (Apr 2023)
- Acrostic puzzles
- Wheel of Time acrostic puzzle #2, plus all published puzzles organized into a compendium (Apr 2023)
- Assorted Authors
- Expanded SFF D&D: added eight authors and a display (Apr 2023)
- Legends & Lattes
- Full album of the renovated livery plus character art and mini build (Mar 2023)
- Wheel of Time book 6
- Dumai's Wells (Dec 2022)
- Wheel of Time Characters additions
- Cairhien guards (Sep 2022), Caemlyn guards (Aug 2022), Someshta (Jul 2022), Winged Guards of Mayene (Feb 2022)
- Wallpapers; also posted in Cosmere Fan Art
- Shattered Plains render, The Stormlight Archive (Sep 2022)
- Animations -- Stormlight and Skyward
- Shallan and Pattern (Aug 2022), Kaladin and Syl (Jul 2022), Skyward DDF Poco (Jun 2022), M-Bot drone (Apr 2022)
- Assorted Authors: added N.K. Jemisin and Darci Cole
- Target characters (Oct 2022)
- The Fifth Season characters (Jul 2022)
- Gideon the Ninth
- Canaan House build (May 2022)
- Skyward updates
- DDF Poco overhaul for lego ideas submission (Apr 2022), Alanik (Feb 2022)
- Stormlight Characters additions
- The Great Bridge Four Caper (Sep 2022), Thaylens (Feb 2022)
- Lego Building Instructions addition
- DDF Poco (Jan 2022)
For additional photos and new releases, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest; or you can use the pictorial links above to see my social media profiles. Liking and commenting on my social media posts is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to reach me, you can send a message through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or . Be aware that even with minimal filter settings, Facebook often decides to filter my messages and notifications without alerting me in any way, so lack of response there may not be intentional.
If you are interested in supporting what I do for no cost, please consider voting for my Skyward DDF Poco set on lego ideas. If you would like to donate a few dollars, you can do so at my ko-fi page; but there are plenty of artists who do this as a job rather than a hobby and they are struggling during the pandemic, so I recommend supporting them instead. Prints of selected works are for sale at https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/fastlindyrick/ . Right now I only sell works related to Brandon Sanderson's books, since that is all I have approval for.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.